Direct Sales Surveyor (Self Employed)
Job Title: Direct Sales Surveyor (Self Employed)
Reporting to: National Sales Manager
Location: Southampton and Midlands
The Stairlift Company (a division of Prism Medical UK) is a supplier of stairlift equipment that enable the safer moving of the mobility disadvantaged within their own homes, long term care environment.
We are looking to recruit an experienced sales surveyor to join our direct sales team, this role is home based with full support from our head office.
The successful person must have at least 2 years direct sales experience, preferably in stairlift sales or B2C sales, and will have good customer service skills.
- Attend up to 4 Qualified appointments per day
- Establishing Rapport with customers
- Identifying customer’s mobility needs
- Working to achievable sales targets
- Ability to close business
- Deliver an outstanding customer experience.
Skills – Essential
- A proven track record in direct sales
- Target driven
- Ability to overcome objections
- Problem solving skills
- Knowledge of the sales process
- Use of a Vehicle required
- Communication Skills – including verbal and written communications
- Quality Focus
- Excellent time management
- Self-motivated and confident
- Excellent closing skills
Skills – Desirable
- IT/CRM skills.
- Ability to work remotely (with minimum supervision).
- Previous experience of in the mobility sector
- Working with the elderly/vulnerable
Product training provided.
Generous uncapped commission scheme. With on target earnings between £40K – £60K
To apply please forward your CV and covering letter to: SHoward@thestairliftcompany.co.uk
Prism Medical UK are an equal opportunities employer