Freeway. For Life.
Exclusively designed and manufactured in the UK, Freeway mobile hoists have continued to provide high quality solutions for all hoisting requirements. With ergonomic design features and lifting options which ensure the safety of both the client and carer, Freeway mobile hoists have become the equipment of choice for organisations looking for the best in quality and reliability.
Support. For Life
To further our commitment in providing enhanced service and quality assurance, all Freeway S-Series and M-Series Mobile Hoists and SA-160 Stand Aids now come with a lifetime warranty (excluding batteries) when purchased with a Prism service package*
Cost Saving Benefits. For Life
The superior quality of Freeway mobile hoists and stand aids ensure they’re designed for heavy duty repetitive usage. The lifetime warranty not only prolongs their long term continued safe and robust use, but guarantees a lifetime cost saving** for your business.
Find out more
For more information on our Lifetime Warranty offer, contact us here
Terms and conditions
- The Lifetime Warranty is available on new purchases of Freeway M-Series and S-Series Mobile Hoists and Freeway SA-160 Stand Aids from 1st December 2015
- **The Lifetime Warranty applies to the lifetime of the first product actuator only (minimum of 40,000 lift cycles)
- If 40,000 lift cycles are reached and the actuator subsequently fails, a replacement actuator would need to be purchased. From this moment in time, the Lifetime Warranty would no longer be valid
- *A service package from Prism Medical UK must be purchased to be eligible for the Lifetime Warranty
- The service package must be taken at the time of purchase of the hoist and must continue to be in place for the entire length of ownership of the hoist to make any warranty claims
- The warranty is valid only on product failure as a result of faulty parts (not external influences)
- Product batteries are not included as part of the Lifetime Warranty
- Accidental, deliberate, or cosmetic damage not included