The Etac 4Way Glide allows easy low friction movement to provide a permanent ‘on the bed’ solution for patients with reduced mobility, pain or pressure issues who require frequent repositioning and turning.
This is one of the two components – the nylon under sheet.
It's complimentary item, the Etac 4Way Glide Top Quilt can be bought separately here or the Etac 4Way Glide Complete Set can be bought here.
The Etac 4Way Glide Under Sheet is vital in the use of the complete Etac 4Way Glide system due to it's locking mechanism, which allows for more control as the non-slip section can simply be covered and uncovered depending on the amount of movement required during repositioning and turning.
Etac 4Way Glide Under Sheet Features & Benefits
- Designed to be used in conjunction with the Etac 4Way Glide Top Quilt
- Locking non slip mechanism helps control during repositioning and turning
- Non slip material along the edge of the under sheet to prevent the user from sliding out of bed
- Corner straps ensure it is constantly in place on the mattress
- Ideal for use with four part profiling beds
- Can be used on a pressure care mattress
- Can be washed up to 95°C
Enabling Single Handed Care: The 4Way Glide
The 4Way Glide in a Multiple Carer Environment