This is the Etac Maxi 4Way Glide Under Sheet, one of two components that make up the complete Etac Maxi 4Way Glide system.
It's complimentary item, the Etac Maxi 4Way Glide Top Quilt can be bought separately here.
The Etac Maxi 4Way Glide allows easy low friction movement to provide a permanent ‘on the bed’ solution for plus size people with reduced mobility, pain or pressure issues who require assistance with repositioning
The Etac Maxi 4Way Glide Under Sheet is vital in the use of the complete Etac Maxi 4Way Glide system due to it's locking mechanism. The locking mechanism allows for more control as the non-slip section can simply be covered and uncovered depending on the amount of movement required during repositioning and turning.
Etac Maxi 4Way Glide Under Sheet Features & Benefits
- Designed to be used in conjunction with the Etac Maxi 4Way Glide Top Quilt
- Specifically designed for the needs of plus size clients
- Locking non slip mechanism helps control during repositioning and turning
- Non slip material along the edge of the under sheet to prevent the user from sliding out of bed
- Corner straps ensure it is constantly in place on the mattress
- Ideal for use with four part profiling beds
- Can be used on a pressure care mattress
- Can be washed up to 95°C
Enabling Single Handed Care: The 4Way Glide
The 4Way Glide in a Multiple Carer Environment