The Freeway S-Series Steel Mobile Hoists are exclusively designed and manufactured in the UK to provide a high quality solution to hoisting requirements.
The Freeway S-Series is perfect for use in community or nursing environments due to it’s compact, ergonomic design which makes lifting and handling safe for both the client and the caregiver.
There are two variations of the Freeway S-Series Steel Mobile Hoists – the S-160 and the S-180 which each equate to the maximum lifting capacity (in kg) of the hoist.
Freeway S-Series Key Features & Benefits
- Ergonomically designed handset to enhance ease of operation
- Ergonomically profiled push handles allows for safe moving and positioning
- Powered leg opening allows the hoist to be positioned correctly for a stable and safer lift without restricting access around chairs and beds
- 100mm front castors and 100mm rear castors (locking) allow for maximum control and positioning on all floor surfaces
- 360° turn capability of the carry bar provides the carer with greater control during the lift and aids positioning without interference with the mast or boom
- Emergency stop and emergency lowering functions fitted as standard
- Control box includes a counter which records the usage of the hoist
- On board charging
- Coating of the hoist includes FREECOTE®, our unique antibacterial and antimicrobial coating. Find out more about FREECOTE®
Watch our video showing a transfer from an arm chair to shower chair featuring an S-160 Mobile Hoist
To further our commitment in providing an enhanced service and quality assurance, all Freeway S-Series Mobile Hoists now come with a Lifetime Warranty (excluding batteries) when purchased with a Prism Service and Repair Package
A Video Introduction to the Freeway S-Series
* Terms and conditions
The Lifetime Warranty is available on new purchases of Freeway M-Series and S-Series Mobile Hoists and Freeway SA-160 Stand Aids from 1st December 2015.
The Lifetime Warranty applies to the lifetime of the first product actuator only (minimum of 40,000 lift cycles).
If 40,000 lift cycles are reached and the actuator subsequently fails, a replacement actuator would need to be purchased. From this moment in time, the Lifetime Warranty would no longer be valid.
A service package from Prism Medical UK must be purchased to be eligible for the Lifetime Warranty.
The service package must be taken at the time of purchase of the hoist and must continue to be in place for the entire length of ownership of the hoist to make any warranty claims.
The warranty is valid only on product failure as a result of faulty parts (not external influences).
Product batteries are not included as part of the Lifetime Warranty.
Accidental, deliberate, or cosmetic damage not included.