Prism A-205 Aluminium Mobile Hoist
Prices from: £1,802.99
Free, no obligation visit from an expert assessor to determine your exact needs and survey your building to determine the most suitable solution.
AVAILABLE VAT EXEMPT - Confirm eligibility at checkout.
The Prism A-205 Aluminium Mobile Hoist is a versatile hoist offering innovative design and a host of features, while providing a cost effective solution for easy transfers.
The aluminium frame is made to offer the highest lifting capacity, yet is lightweight and easy to manoeuvre.
This hoist comes complete with a quick release carry bar, making it easy to attach weigh scales if required.
When it comes to lifting ability, the Prism A-205 Aluminium Mobile Hoist provides exceptional versatility as the mast can be assembled at three different heights, allowing clients to be lifting from the floor or onto high surfaces such as changing benches.
Features & Benefits
Prism A-205 Aluminium Mobile Hoist Key Features & Benefits
- Safe working load 200 kg
- Powered mast and base control for ease of operation
- Large lifting range allows client to be lifted from the floor
- 100mm castors for maximum control and positioning
- The mast can be assembled to three different height mounting positions to enhance the maximum or minimum height required
- 360° turn capability of the carry bar provides the carer with greater control during the lift and aids positioning without interference with the mast or boom
- Emergency stop and emergency lowering functions fitted as standard
- Quick release carry bar attachment to allow weigh scales to be attached
- Carry bar with spring loaded clips to secure sling loops
- Control box with diagnostic capability and tracking of hoist usage
- On board charging
|Safe Working Load||204 kg (450lbs)|
|Material||Anodized/ powder coated|
|Leg width inside: closed/open||586mm /940mm|
|Leg width outside: closed/open||690mm/1041mm|
|Total width of the lift (base legs closed)||690mm|
|Lifting arm range (low/high)||390mm/1770mm|
|Power Supply||24 Volt Linak Battery|
|Lifting Motor||24 Volt Linak with manual emergency lowering|