Freeway SA-200 Aluminium Stand Aid
Prices from: £1,852.97
Free, no obligation visit from an expert assessor to determine your exact needs and survey your building to determine the most suitable solution.
AVAILABLE VAT EXEMPT - Confirm eligibility at checkout.
The Prism SA-200 Aluminium Stand Aid is a sit to stand hoist which delivers a smooth and versatile lift for patients who can participate actively in the transfer.
Once in a standing position the client can be easily transferred to a wheelchair or commode while delivering valuable standing training.
The Prism SA-200 Aluminium Stand Aid allows for a wide range of adjustments to the leg supports and the lifting bar to accommodate the support and comfort needs of the client.
This allows the carer to adapt the transfer of pain sensitive or clients paralysed on one side, with no need for additional equipment.
Features & Benefits
Prism SA-200 Aluminium Stand Aid Key Features & Benefits
- Safe working load 200 kg
- On board charging
- Control box with diagnostic capability and tracking of hoist usage
- Emergency stop and emergency lowering functions fitted as standard
- Additional leg support included for added security
- Dual wheel 80mm casters offer maximum control and a smooth ride. Rear casters have locking feature
- Lifting bar has multiple depth settings to allow for client comfort especially when positioning and support are critical
- Leg support can be adjusted in width and height or removed if necessary
- Removable foot rest
- Base width can be easily adjusted by a foot pedal release mechanism at the rear of the hoist
Extensive two year warranty
|Safe Working Load||200 kg (440lbs)|
|Material||Anodized/ powder coated|
|Leg width inside: closed/open||580mm/890mm|
|Leg width outside: closed/open||680mm/990mm|
|Total width of the lift (base legs closed)||680mm|
|Power Supply||24 Volt Linak Battery|
|Lifting Motor||24 Volt Linak with manual emergency lowering|