The Freeway T50 Shower Chair is available as a shower, toilet or commode chair. It includes 510mm (20”) braked front wheels and footrests as standard. Due to the positioning of the castors, this shower chair is ideal for operating in tight spaces.
As with all Freeway Shower Chairs, only the finest materials have been used during manufacturing to ensure the shower chair is durable and long lasting.
The seat, backrest and armrests are covered in hard wearing, flame retardent material which can be easily wiped clean to ensure a hygeinic care environment.
Large diameter plastic and stainless steel castors are included for maximum water resistance and to ensure the shower chair travels smoothly over uneven surfaces and the ramped edges of shower cubicles.
The protective coating of the shower chair includes FREECOTE® – our unique antimicrobial and antibacterial coating which is resistant against the hospital super bug MRSA, e-coli, salmonella and listeria. Find out more about FREECOTE®
The Freeway T50 Shower Chair comes complete with an extensive 1 year warranty. Click here to view our service and repair and additional warranty options.
Freeway T5O Key Features & Benefits
- Safe Working Load (SWL): 200kg (30 stone)
- Available as a shower, toilet or commode chair
- Perfect for those who require a self propelling shower, toilet or commode chair for use in tight spaces
- Puncture proof front braked wheels
- Large diameter castors to the rear allow easy manoeurving over uneven surfaces
- Frame constructed from heavy duty, durable tubing in order to provide years of rust free performance
- Durable seat, backrest and armrests can be easily wiped clean to ensure excellent levels of hygiene
- Coating of the shower chair frame includes FREECOTE®, our unique antibacterial and antimicrobial coating. Find out more about FREECOTE®