Freeway TransactiveXtra Ceiling Track Hoist
Prices from: £903.99 – £1,524.99
Free, no obligation visit from an expert assessor to determine your exact needs and survey your building to determine the most suitable solution.
AVAILABLE VAT EXEMPT - Confirm eligibility at checkout.
The Freeway TransactiveXtra Ceiling Track Hoist, exclusively manufactured by Prism Medical UK, is the safest, easiest and most practical way to safely transfer clients from one surface to another.
Installed at ceiling level, complete with innovative tracking solutions, the Freeway TransactiveXtra Ceiling Track Hoist provides the caregiver with increased access to the client – making their job safer, and making the transfer more comfortable for the client.
The TransactiveXtra benefits from a low profile design, which is unobtrusive – yet provides a much greater lifting height than any other hoist option.
With a range of track layouts available, advanced safety features and useful diagnostic tools, the TransactiveXtra can greatly improve quality of life for its users.
TransactiveXtra Models available
- Maximum User Weight: 130kg (20.5 stone) with manual or powered traverse
- Maximum User Weight: 160kg (25.2 stone) with manual or powered traverse
- Maximum User Weight: 200kg (31.5 stone) with manual or powered traverse
- Maximum User Weight: 270kg (42.5 stone) with manual or powered traverse
Please note: The price listed is for the hoist unit only. If you require a new hoist and track system, or wish to move an existing system, please contact us to organise a free no obligation survey.
Features & Benefits
Ergonomically designed handset
- Simple 2/4 button operation
- Pneumatically controlled requiring minimum pressure to operate
- Safe to use in wet conditions
- Quiet operation with soft start/stop For client comfort
State of the art display & diagnostics
- Operation display
- Battery level indicator
- Visual & audio low battery warning
- Number of lifts
- Number of lifts since last service
- Number of hours used
- Number of hours since last service
Freeway Spreader Bar as standard
- Unique contoured 3 hook spreader bar creates optimum space for the client and caregiver
- It accommodates most designs of slings and lifting requirements
Safety features include
- Emergency stop
- Powered emergency lowering
- Manual lowering & raising facility
Extensive 2 Year Warranty
|Lift Motor:||24 VDC|
|Traverse Motor:||24 VDC (optional at time of purchase)|
|H. Frame Traverse Motor:||24 VDC (optional at time of purchase)|
|Charger Input:||100 – 240 VAC, 50 – 60 Hz, 0.9 Amps|
|Charger Output:||30 VDC, 1.3 Amps|
|Batteries:||24 VDC (2×12 VDC) 5.0 AH, sealed lead acid|
|Hoist Case:||Flame Retardant ABS|
|Hoisting Range:||Up to 2080 mm|
|Hoist Weight:||Manual – 9.7 kg|
Driven – 10.4 kg
|Maximum Load:||130 kg, 160 kg, 200 kg, 270 kg|
|Internal Fuses:||15 Amps|
|Performance:||30 – 40 lifts at 270 kg|
|Duty Cycle:||10% use, 90% rest|
Additional Product Information
- Freeway TransactiveXtra Ceiling Track Brochure