Gainsborough Gentona Hi-Low Assisted Bath
Free, no obligation visit from an expert assessor to determine your exact needs and survey your building to determine the most suitable solution.
AVAILABLE VAT EXEMPT - Confirm eligibility at checkout.
The Gainsborough Gentona Hi-Low Assisted Bath has been designed specifically for high-traffic care environments, the Gentona is fully height adjustable and comes with powered transfer seat. With its energy-efficient keyhole shape and a variety of water-saving features, this versatile bathing system is designed to deliver high levels of performance yet it is still extremely economical to run.
Being height adjustable, the Gentona ensures a safe, comfortable working height for care staff, and its easy-to-clean surfaces help to reduce the risk of cross-infection. The powered transfer seat lowers to a convenient height for a wheelchair or bath hoist access and gently moves the bather in and out of the bath.
Features & Benefits
- Powered seat traverse effortlessly transfers the bather into and out of the bath
- Fully height adjustable to accommodate safe and comfortable working heights for care staff
- Available in two sizes 1500mm and 1700mm
- Detachable transfer chair system to assist carers when transporting bathers between rooms (optional)
- Featuring integrated BioCote anti-microbial technology as standard
- Innovative keyhole design reduces water usage whilst retaining wide seating area ensuring optimum comfort for bathers
- Easy-to-clean seat with nursing arms and integrated pommel offers enhanced support
- Lightweight, ergonomic handset control
- 165kg safe lifting weight accommodates a wide variety of bather sizes
- Thermostatic fill, Shower system and hoist access panels as standard
- Left- or right-hand configurations adapt to any room configuration