Mackworth Beech Hammock Easyfit Sling
Prices from: £108.99 – £191.99
AVAILABLE VAT EXEMPT - Confirm eligibility at checkout.
The Beech hammock easy-fit sling encourages postural support when it is required. It is a preferable alternative to the universal sling during these circumstances.
The webbing design fits around the outside of both legs, providing discreet positioning. An aperture is also present, while preventing the patient from slipping during the procedure.
Polyester Solid (Grey)
A smooth knitted polyester fabric of a solid consistency for multidisciplinary use. (Image shown at 200% of the original image)
Polyester Mesh (Grey)
A versatile, breathable and durable polyester mesh, used mainly for bathing/pool use. (Image shown at 100% of the original image)
A padded and quilted polyester fabric which enhances patient comfort. (Image shown at 25% of the original image)
Supersoft Spacer (Black)
A “supersoft” breathable, stretch capable fabric, which is also padded for comfort during longer periods of transfer. (Image shown at 100% of the original image)
Features & Benefits
- Colour coded straps or clips – height adjustable for multi- patient application
- Flag stitched, anti-corkscrew webbing provides strength and durability
- Multiple fabric combinations combining lightweight, low-friction and comfortable materials
- Parasilk fabric, ideal for bathing applications
- Colour coded binding – determines sling size by use of a neat boundary
- Webbing pocket – allows tidy storage of webbing, when not in use