Mackworth Hazel Classic Universal Slings
Prices from: £108.99 – £188.99
AVAILABLE VAT EXEMPT - Confirm eligibility at checkout.
Hazel is a durable, classic universal sling pattern developed for general purpose transfers and bathing.
As this product can be cut perfectly to suit each patient, stability around the body and head encourages support to those with even the most challenging disabilities.
Although this item is manufactured in our grey, fade resistant colour scheme as standard, a variety of alternative, high grade materials are also available.
Polyester Solid (Grey)
A smooth knitted polyester fabric of a solid consistency for multidisciplinary use. (Image shown at 200% of the original image)
Polyester Mesh (Grey)
A versatile, breathable and durable polyester mesh, used mainly for bathing/pool use. (Image shown at 100% of the original image)
Parasilk (Aqua Marine Blue)
A smooth, lightweight, low friction, woven polyester fabric. Ideal for quick drying, when speed of re-cyclability is of upmost importance. (Image shown at 200% of the original image)
A padded and quilted polyester fabric which enhances patient comfort. (Image shown at 25% of the original image)
Supersoft Spacer (Black)
A “supersoft” breathable, stretch capable fabric, which is also padded for comfort during longer periods of transfer. (Image shown at 100% of the original image)
- Colour coded straps or clips – height adjustable for multi- patient application
- Dual-sided positioning handles encourages ease of manoeuvrability
- Webbing pocket – allows tidy storage of webbing, when not in use
- Modesty loop protects patient dignity
- Embroidered weight & serial number label – LOLER compliant – does not wash out at high temperatures
- Colour coded binding – determines sling size by use of a neat boundary
Additional Product Information
- Mackworth Hazel Classic Universal Sling