Mackworth Maple Stand Aid Sling with Back Support
Prices from: £87.99 – £94.99
AVAILABLE VAT EXEMPT - Confirm eligibility at checkout.
The Maple padded back support belt provides comfort and stability for when the patient really needs it.
Its wider cut and polycarbonate stays give rigidity in the spinal area for use with specific patient requirements.
Complete with additional padding, this product has a true feeling of luxury, while providing protection and peace of mind for both the patient and carer. Please note that Maple is a specific product that can only partner with a stand assist hoist.
A padded and quilted polyester fabric which enhances patient comfort. (Image shown at 25% of the original image)
Features & Benefits
- Quilted grey material, as standard, enhances patient comfort
- Padded back support with polycarbonate stays combine luxurious stability with rigidity
- Under-arm padding provides patient comfort during transfer
- Security belt provides patient safety
- Colour coded straps or clips – height adjustable for multi- patient application
- Embroidered weight & serial number label – LOLER compliant – does not wash out at high temperatures
- Colour coded binding – determines sling size by use of a neat boundary