Mackworth Oak Disposable Universal Sling
AVAILABLE VAT EXEMPT - Confirm eligibility at checkout.
The Oak Disposable sling range is specifically designed to be used for individual patient’s sole use. This is an important aspect of modern infection control procedures and ensures strict hygiene compliance. If the product gets wet, a do not use logo appears, thus totally protecting the client’s safe transfer. Once the sling is no longer required, then it can simply be disposed of, ensuring a cost-effective way of meeting moving and handling needs. This general purpose sling design naturally comes with the usual standards expected of our specialist teams. Available with a shaped head section as standard, the Oak Disposable sling is simple to use and supportive when you need it most.
- Cost effective, essential for tight healthcare budgets
- Single patient use only, which prevents cross contamination and adheres to strict hygiene and infection control policies
- Colour coded straps – height adjustable to suit different patient demographics
- Polyurethane fabric is comfortable and secure for patient enhancement
- Fully disposable – removes laundering requirements
- Modesty loop – protects the patients dignity during lifting procedure
- Available with our patented Dosec® clip or Sloop® fittings
- Printed label denotes size and serial number for ease of use and traceability purposes
Additional Product Information
- Mackworth Oak Disposable Sling User Guide