Prism Community Bed Classic
Free, no obligation visit from an expert assessor to determine your exact needs and survey your building to determine the most suitable solution.
AVAILABLE VAT EXEMPT - Confirm eligibility at checkout.
The Prism Community Bed Classic is very stable and robust, and has been designed to make it quicker and easier to decontaminate after each patient use, ensuring cross-contamination is kept to a minimum. The Prism Community Bed Classic is fully height-adjustable between 40 and 80cm, providing ample room underneath for a mobile hoist, and allowing for care without excess bending and potential back injuries. Easy to transport and store neatly in its upright position, the Prism Community Bed Classic can be assembled and disassembled in minutes, without the need for tools. Height adjustment and mattress support are fully controlled with the easy to use touch button handset. The Prism Community Bed Classic is also available with Auto Regression, to ensure maximum levels of comfort and pressure relief when adjusting the backrest.
The Prism Community Bed Classic comes complete with an extensive 3 year warranty (parts only). Click here to view our service and repair and additional warranty options.
- Safe working load: 200kg
- Height adjustment from 40-80cm
- Easy to clean and decontaminate
- Easy to install and reinstall
- No tools required for assembly
- Store neatly in an upright position to save space
- 4-section mattress support, 2-motor adjustment, separable for transport
- Robust metal steel tube mattress support
- Quick release Dewart motors and control system
- Dewert lockable handset
- Reverse Trendelenburg as standard
- Transport bracket to aid storage and transportation
- Four brake castors ensure the bed remains firmly in position
- Patient helper
- Standard side rails
- Extra-high side rails
- Grab bar
- Bed extension kits
- Bed extension infills