Prism Community Bed Low
Free, no obligation visit from an expert assessor to determine your exact needs and survey your building to determine the most suitable solution.
AVAILABLE VAT EXEMPT - Confirm eligibility at checkout.
The Prism Community Bed Low is a very stable and robust bed designed specifically for community care due to it’s ability to be easily decontaminated after each patient use. The Prism Community Bed Low is designed to be low to floor but with the added ability to be adjusted from 23-63cm in order to provide a safe working height for the carer. Its ability to be adjusted to just 23cm off the floor means that this bed is suitable for clients who are at risk of falling out of bed. The Prism Community Bed Low stores neatly in an upright position when not in use and can be assembled and disassembled in minutes without the need for tools. Height adjustment and mattress support are fully controlled with the easy to use touch button handset. The Prism Community Bed Low is also available with Auto Regression to ensure maximum levels of comfort and pressure relief when adjusting the backrest. For those who require a bed to be raised higher than 63cm, the Prism Community Bed Classic would be the preferred solution. Accessories Available
- Patient helper
- Standard side rails
- Extra high side rails
- Grab bar
- Bed extension kits
- Bed extension infills
The Prism Community Bed Low comes complete with an extensive 3 year warranty (parts only). Click here to view our service and repair and additional warranty options.
- Safe working load: 200kg
- Height adjustment from 40-80cm
- Easy to clean and decontaminate
- Easy to install and reinstall
- No tools required for assembly
- Store neatly in an upright position to save space
- 4-section mattress support, 2-motor adjustment, separable for transport
- Robust metal steel tube mattress support
- Quick release Dewart motors and control system
- Dewert lockable handset
- Reverse Trendelenburg as standard
- Transport bracket to aid storage and transportation
- 4 brake castors ensure the bed remains firmly in position