Prism Curved Transfer Board
Prices from: £44.20
AVAILABLE VAT EXEMPT - Confirm eligibility at checkout.
The Prism Curved Transfer Board is used to move an individual from one surface to another
It is designed to bridge shorter gaps when performing seated transfers (maneuvers) i.e. bed and wheelchair / shower chair, between wheelchair / chair / toilet chair or to and from the car etc.
The boards low friction upper surface and non-slip underside enables the user to safely transfer independently or with assistance.
The Prism Transfer Board is a stable transfer solution and has a traditional curved shape. The board can be placed either curve forward or curve backward depending on the transfer situation and surrounding obstacles.
Features & Benefits
- Low friction upper surface
- Can be used for assisted or independent transfer
- Anti-slip pads for additional support
- Allows for a 200mm/8” transfer gap
- Traditional curved shape for forward or backward use
- Can be cleaned with soapy water or disinfectant
- Compact, level design for easy storage
- Maximum safe working load 140kg/309lb
- Dimensions: W23 x L77cm
- Transfer gap 200mm/8”
Additional Product Information
- Prism Curved Transfer Board User Guide