Prism Evacuation System
Prices from: £344.99
AVAILABLE VAT EXEMPT - Confirm eligibility at checkout.
The Prism Evacuation System is the ideal solution when an urgent evacuation of an injured or disabled person is required.
Emergency evacuations are rare, however it is vital to be prepared with the right equipment should the time arise when a an injured or disabled person needs to be quickly taken to safety.
In the case of an emergency evacuation, this system will provide unrivaled support for the user whilst also providing the carer with multiple grip points to aid a swift, safe transfer.
In order to ensure the user remains in position during the transfer, the Prism Evacuation System features cross straps which are adjustable to accommodate any size of patient.
When not in use, the Prism Evacuation System can be neatly stored away in it’s carry case.
Features & Benefits
Prism Evacuation System Features & Benefits
- Allows patients to be safely transferred in the event of an emergency
- Safe working load of 190 kg / 30 stone
- Adjustable and padded for increased patient comfort and safety
- Has vertical as well as horizontal looped handles to facilitate a safer grip
- Straps are adjustable to accommodate any size of patient
- Can be wiped clean
|Maximum user weight||190 kg (30 stone)|