Prism Limb Lifter
Prices from: £49.34 – £55.10
AVAILABLE VAT EXEMPT - Confirm eligibility at checkout.
The Prism Limb Lifter has been designed to support limbs, allowing a number of procedures to be completed, i.e. wound care, without the carer having to support the limb.
The Prism Limb Lifter can be easily attached to a hoist, enabling the carer to perform procedures in the safest possible working environment, eliminating the possibility of strain or injury from supporting the limb themselves.
Coloured inset loops are featured to aid correct positioning of the Prism Limb Lifter when attaching to a hoist. Each Prism Limb Lifter is supplied with two removable washable covers. Additional washable covers can be purchased here.
Features & Benefits
Prism Limb Lifter Features & Benefits
- Available in two sizes: 80mm & 150mm
- Provides safe support to limbs, enabling a safe working environment for carers
- Coloured inset loops aid correct positioning
- Ideal for use when caring for wounds etc.
- Supplied with two removable washable covers
- Machine washable up to 72°C
Technical Specification (80mm)
|Pad Size L x W||600mm x 80mm|
Technical Specification (150mm)
|Pad Size L x W||700mm x 150mm|