Prism Loan Store Bed Classic
Free, no obligation visit from an expert assessor to determine your exact needs and survey your building to determine the most suitable solution.
AVAILABLE VAT EXEMPT - Confirm eligibility at checkout.
The Prism Loan Store Bed Classic is very stable and robust and has been specially designed to be quick and easy to assemble without the need for tools. Actuators are pre-assembled on this bed to enhance assembly time, therefore making it ideal for loan stores or other care environments where the bed is potentially being transported regularly. The 4 section metal steel tube frame makes this bed easy to decontaminate after each patient use, ensuring cross-contamination is kept to a minimum. Fully height adjustable between 40-80cm via the use of a touch button handset, the Prism Loan Store Bed Classic provides ample room underneath for a mobile hoist and allows for care without excess bending and potential back injuries. The bed is easily disassembled and transported or stored in an upright position when not is use, ideal for areas where space is at a premium. The Prism Loan Store Bed Classic is available with or without metal side rails. It is also available with Auto Regression to ensure maximum levels of comfort and pressure relief when adjusting the backrest. For clients at risk of falling out of bed, the Prism Loan Store Bed Low would be the preferred solution in order to provide the safest resting and sleeping environment.
The Prism Loan Store Bed Classic comes complete with an extensive 3 year warranty (parts only). Click here to view our service and repair and additional warranty options.
- Safe working load: 200kg
- Height adjustment from 40-80cm
- Easy to clean and decontaminate
- Easy to install and reinstall
- Pre-assembled actuators enhance setup time
- No tools required for assembly
- Store neatly in an upright position to save space
- 4-section mattress support, 2-motor adjustment, separable for transport
- Robust metal steel tube mattress support
- Quick release Dewart motors and control system
- Dewert lockable handset
- Reverse Trendelenburg as standard
- Transport bracket to aid storage and transportation
- 4 brake castors ensure the bed remains firmly in position