Prism Long Term Care Bed Low
Free, no obligation visit from an expert assessor to determine your exact needs and survey your building to determine the most suitable solution.
AVAILABLE VAT EXEMPT - Confirm eligibility at checkout.
Prism Long Term Care Bed Low is specifically designed for long term care and nursing homes due to it being both functional and practical. The Prism Long Term Care Bed Low is designed to be low to the floor, with height adjustment ranging from 23-63cm. This makes it ideal for users who are at a high risk of falling out of bed. As with all Prism Long Term Care Beds, careful consideration has been taken in to account during the design to ensure it offers a non clinical finish. This is achieved with enclosed motors and curved beech-effect head and foot boards which complement the décor in a variety of rooms. The Prism Long Term Care Bed Low is easy to transport and benefits from four section electric profiling with adjustment via an easy to use touch button handset. An Auto Regression version is also available to ensure maximum levels of comfort and pressure relief when adjusting the backrest. For those who may require a bed to be adjusted higher, the Prism Long Term Care Bed Classic would be the preferred solution. Accessories/Options
- Folding or flat crash mats
- Patient pole
- Bed lever
- Cot bumpers
- Bed extensions & Mattress squab (220cm)
- Extra high cot sides
- Battery back up
- Trendelenburg option
The Prism Long Term Care Bed Low comes complete with an extensive 3 year warranty (parts only). Click here to view our service and repair and additional warranty options.
- Safe working load: 175kg
- Height adjustment from 23-63cm
- Wooden head end and foot boards in beech finish
- Integral side rails included as standard
- 4-section mattress support, 2-motor adjustment, separable for transport
- Emergency lowering by quick action bolt mechanism
- Quick release Dewart motors and control system
- Dewert lockable handset
- Transport bracket to aid storage and transportation
- 4 brake castors ensure the bed remains firmly in position