Prism Patient Transfer System
Prices from: £21.63
AVAILABLE VAT EXEMPT - Confirm eligibility at checkout.
The Prism Patient Transfer System is the ideal solution for when a patient needs to be transferred from the floor to another surface quickly and safely.
The Prism Patient Transfer System is offers the ideal solution for when a person has fallen in a confined space which is inaccessible with the use of a hoist.
The Prism Patient Transfer System is constructed from low friction parachute fabric which enables it to be effortlessly fitted under a patient prior to commencing the transfer. If the patient is not injured, the sheet can be introduced by rolling the patient.
Three handles situated along each side of the system allows the weight of the patient to be separated amongst a minimum of six people who are required to enable a safe transfer.
Features & Benefits
Prism Patient Transfer System Features & Benefits
- Allows a person to be transferred from the floor to another surface quickly
- To be used by a minimum of six people
- Has a safe working load of 190 kg / 30 stone
- Consists of a single layer of light weight low friction parachute fabric with three handles along each side
- Can be wiped clean with a 70% alcohol based solution or a good quality propriety sterilising liquid
- Machine washable up to 72°C
|Maximum user weight||190 kg (30 stone)|