Prism GK Relax Reclining Bath
Free, no obligation visit from an expert assessor to determine your exact needs and survey your building to determine the most suitable solution.
AVAILABLE VAT EXEMPT - Confirm eligibility at checkout.
The Prism GK Relax Reclining Bath is designed to be used in a multitude of bathing areas within hospitals, care homes and residential care facilities alike. This bath is suitable for users with low to very high levels of dependency.
What separates this bath from others within the Prism range is its unique reclining system and inbuilt moulded seat, making this ideal for users with poor trunk or postural control. The reclining system works in tandem with its vertical raise entrance door, enabling simple and safe transfers in and out of the bath.
As with all baths with the Prism range, the Prism GK Relax Reclining Bath is fully height-adjustable in order to provide a safe environment for both the client and the carer.
An auto-fill function has been incorporated in the design which allows a set volume of water to fill the bath at a desired temperature, saving time which can be dedicated to all-important patient care.
All controls for the bath can be operated via the touchscreen control panel, or via the handset provided.
Also available are a number of features to further enhance the bathing experience offered by the Prism GK Relax Reclining Bath. Spa style hydro-massage therapy, colour therapy and inbuilt audio/sound therapy can be included to provide a first class bathing experience.
Features & Benefits
- WRAS & DO8 Approved
- Maximum lifting capacity (resident + water): 400kg
- Dependency level: low to very high
- Integrated shower attachment
- Reclining system with inbuilt moulded seat provides support for users with poor postural control
- Vertical raise entrance door provides exceptional ease of access
- Variable height adjustment provides a safe working environment for the carer
- Touch screen control panel and handset provides added flexibility
- TMV 3 approved mixer valves included to prevent scalding
- Spa style hydro-massage therapy available
- Colour therapy available
- Inbuilt audio/sound therapy available
The Prism GK Relax comes complete with an extensive 3 year warranty. This can be extended to 5 years if required. Click here to view our service and repair and additional warranty options.