Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Prism Medical UK′ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website Prism UK Medical Ltd whose registered office is, Unit 4, Jubilee Business Park, Jubilee Way, Grange Moor, Wakefield, West Yorkshire WF4 4TD No. 04992349, VAT Reg No. 845 6079 03. Prism UK Medical Ltd trade as Prism Medical UK. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Making a contract with us
When you place an order with us, you are making an offer to buy goods. We will send you an email to confirm that we have received your order.
The email you receive is to confirm that we have accepted your order and that payment has been taken.
In the unlikely event that the goods are no longer available, or that we have made a pricing mistake, we will advise you of this. You will have the opportunity to cancel you order or accept a substitute if this is the case. If you order is cancelled your money will be returned.
How to place an order
To place an order please select the product and quantity you require and press add to cart. You will be presented with a view cart or checkout links in the sidebar. You can continue adding products or amend your order via the view cart link.
Once you are satisfied and wish to place an order please click the checkout link. In the checkout, enter the name and address details as instructed.
If you are VAT exempt please add your name and reason for your exemption. See more information on VAT exemption. If you add your details here the checkout totals will alter and the VAT will be removed before sending you to the secure payment page. There are penalties for false declarations.
If you accept the terms and conditions tick the box at the bottom of the checkout. Press place order and you will be forwarded to a secure payment page hosted by SagePay. Here you can enter the details of your credit/debit card. Once complete you will be forwarded back to our website.
You will be sent an email of confirmation once the order is received.