Prism Medical are at the OT Show, Birmingham NEC.
Join the team for new product demonstrations and don’t miss the on-stand education sessions for tips and tricks from our expert HME trainers on using moving and handling equipment to enable your patients.
New products at this year’s show include:
- Prism CP200 Mobile Track Hoist
- Prism FSG200 Free Standing Gantry
- Mackworth Essentials Mobile Hoist
- Mackworth Essentials Shower / Commode Chair
This year’s educational theme is ‘Solutions for Enablement’. Sessions will be live at:
- 11am (on stand): Using stand aid & transfer solutions to enable individuals with FIM+FAM scores of 2 to 6.
- 2pm (on stand): Using bed management solutions to enable individuals with FIM+FAM scores of 1 to 4
Jane Lawrence from HME Training will also be delivering seminars in the Showcase Theatre with @Smirthwaite on the following subject;
Specialist Children’s Seating-do you consider manual handling?
- 3:50pm Wednesday in the Showcase Theatre.
- 10:15am Thursday in the Showcase Theatre.